“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.”
― Robert F. Kennedy

Monday 10 December 2012

Love

Love is a many splendor thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love...

But is it really? Can we live on love alone? And how much love would a person need to satisfy his appetite? Can you love a person too much?

I think that the thing you love the most is the thing you think about most evenings before you go to bed and it's the first thing on your mind the next morning when you wake up... but what happens when that love isn't a mutual feeling?

Can we so ferociously now just love something or someone else tomorrow? Do some of us just love in a more intense way than others?

I believe in loving all people for who they are. I also believe that we should not fall in love too quickly, or at all. But we should rather be lifted up in love... Because to fall is to stumble and I don't think it bears well for the relationship if that's the start of it all...

2013 will be my charity year. 2012 was the year I learnt to be patient in all things, it was a year of changes and long periods sitting and reflecting, and determining who I want to be from here on out. 2011 was my travel year - I had a blast!

May you be lifted up in love!



No comments:

Post a Comment